Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I love you...Can't forget you..

For BuzzRadio Blog Week  ,  Post no 05  listen now buzzradio


That was a tiny rainy day

When I met your eyes on the first time

I was in love with you...

and I'm in love with you...

When I saw your cute smile

That was a heavy rainy day

I want to love you...

and still in love with you...
⋆

⋆

⋆



All i want

Just make it in the past

"love is a bird, and she wants to fly"

I won't lose my love

and I couldn't hold my bird tight

I heard the echo sound

Even when you whispering

Yes...You live inside me
⋆

⋆

⋆


And I can't suffer every night

Because one day i hurt you

And i made you cry

If the things was different

I'll be the only person who murmur gently your name

I'll be just me to clean up your pains
⋆

⋆

⋆


Now,everything it's over,however,i can't believe

Tell me how !

I know,maybe you won't read this words

But,if you hear me

I want you just to know

That.

❧❧this is belongs to you❧❧
⋆

⋆

⋆


I love you...Can't forget you..!!!

4 comments: